Tutorials, video tutorials and Resources for Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2!
First time here? Read the blog introduction! ;)

Tip: give a try to Hornil StylePix Pro, a nice alternative to Photoshop and PSP.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Unpacking Corel Paint Shop Photo X2 Ultimate



This is the italian box.. I've took some picture as I've got it but just downloaded them to my pc today. This post is dedicated to people who are interested in buying PSP, and in particular the ultimate bundle, so they can have a better idea of what they can get. But anyway please not that I'm not sure that it is the same for all.. I mean.. maybe there are differences from country to country and maybe the usb stick is not always branded toshiba and so on.. this is just my box!


















No comments:

Post a Comment